How to eliminate the error Why does my air fryer not connect to the Vesync application? In Cosori air fryer?
- Error: Why don’t my air fryer connect to the Vesync application?
- Description: The fryer does not connect to the mobile application (app)
- Solution: – During the configuration process, it must be on a safe Wi -Fi® network of 2.4 GHz. Confirm that the network works correctly.
– Make sure the Wifi password you have introduced is correct.
– Activate Bluetooth® on your phone (for Android users, make sure the location is also activated).
– Make sure the air fryer and the phone are less than 30 feet / 10 m of each other.
– Restart the air fryer and try to connect again.
If you are unable to resolve the error of your Cosori air fryer, we recommend that you contact the nearest service center. You can find a service technician in your area through our website or by contacting our customer service.
Other error codes in Cosori air fryer
How to eliminate the error My air fryer is disconnected in Cosori air fryer? Error: My air fryer is disconnectedDescription: Cause: Solution: - Make sure the air fryer is plugged ...
Troubleshoot error code “The thermometer shows that the temperature is different” in Cosori air fryer
How to eliminate the error The thermometer shows that the temperature is different in Cosori air fryer? Error: The thermometer shows that the temperature is differentDescription: The thermometer shows that ...
How to eliminate the error is dark smoke from the oven in Cosori air fryer? Error: Dark smoke comes out of the ovenDescription: The food is burning.Cause: Solution: Press Play/Pause ...