How to eliminate E1 error in gourmy air fryer?
- Error: E1
- Description: There is no pan or the pan is not adequate
- Solution: – Check if the kitchen utensil is not suitable.
– Light the device again after it has cooled.
This error usually indicates that there is no pan or that the pan is not suitable for the fryer. Here are some possible causes and solutions for the E1 error in a Gourmia air fryer.
Causes of E1 Error
The E1 error code can be caused by several factors, including:
- No pan in the fryer
- Unsuitable pan
- Faulty power connection
Solutions for E1 Error
If you encounter the E1 error in your Gourmia air fryer, here are some possible solutions:
- Check the pan: The first thing to check is whether there is a pan in the fryer. If there is no pan, insert one into the fryer and see if the error persists. If the pan is present, check whether it is suitable for the fryer model. Not all pans are compatible with all fryer models, so make sure that you are using the correct pan for your Gourmia air fryer.
- Check the pan size: Another thing to consider is the size of the pan. If the pan is too small or too large for the fryer, this can cause the E1 error. Make sure that the pan you are using is the correct size for your Gourmia air fryer.
- Let the fryer cool down: Sometimes, the E1 error can be caused by overheating of the fryer. In such cases, wait for the fryer to cool down before using it again. This can help to prevent any damage to the equipment.
- Check the power connection: Another possible cause of the E1 error could be a problem with the power connection. Make sure that the fryer is properly connected to a power outlet and that the power cable is not damaged. You can also try plugging the fryer into another power outlet to rule out any issue with the electrical supply.
- Restart the fryer: If you have checked all the possible causes above and the E1 error still appears on the fryer’s screen, you can try restarting the device. To do this, turn off the air fryer and unplug it from the power outlet. Wait for a few minutes before plugging it in and turning it back on. This can help to reset any settings on the fryer that may have caused the E1 error.
In summary, the E1 error in a Gourmia air fryer can be caused by the lack of a pan or the use of an unsuitable pan. To fix this issue, you can perform some checks to ensure that the pan is suitable for the fryer model, check the power connection, let the fryer cool down, or restart the device. If the problem persists, you may need to contact the brand’s technical support or take the fryer to an authorized repair center.