How to eliminate E6 Error Code on Fagor Dishwasher
- Error: E6
- Description: Water does not drain.
- Cause: Blockage in the water outlet hose, blockage in the drain pump, problem with the motor winding or power supply, problems with connections, tracks or electronic module.
- Solution: Check the water outlet hose, drain pump, motor winding, connections, tracks and electronic module. It is also recommended to check the heater and its components, and the dishwasher filters.
The following is a step-by-step solution to fix the E6 error in your Fagor dishwasher:
- Check the water outlet hose: The first possible cause of the E6 error in your Fagor dishwasher is a blockage in the water outlet hose. To fix this, you should check that the hose is not bent, twisted, or blocked. If you find any blockage, you should remove it and put the hose back in place.
- Check the drain pump: If the water outlet hose is not blocked, the next possible cause is a blockage in the drain pump. To check this, you should remove the drain pump cover and check that there is no blockage. If you find any, you should remove it and put the drain pump cover back in place.
- Check the motor winding and power supply: If the water outlet hose and drain pump do not have any blockages, the cause of the E6 error could be a problem with the motor winding or power supply. To check this, you should verify that the drain pump is receiving power and that the motor does not have any problems with its winding. If you find any problems, you should replace the defective part.
- Check connections, tracks, and electronic module: If the problem is not with the water outlet hose, drain pump, motor winding, or power supply, the cause could be with the connections, tracks, or electronic module. To check this, you should check that the connections and tracks are correctly connected and do not have any problems with breaks or short circuits. If you find any loose or broken connections, you should repair or replace them. If you do not find any problems after checking the connections and tracks, the last step is to check the electronic module. To do this, you should disconnect the electrical power to the dishwasher and remove the control panel to access the electronic module. Once there, check that there are no burnt or damaged components and verify that the cables are correctly connected. If you find any problems, you should replace the electronic module.
In addition, it is recommended to check the heater and its components, as a failure in it could also be the cause of the E6 error in the Fagor dishwasher. It is also important to check the dishwasher filters, as if they are blocked they can cause the water to not drain correctly. Therefore, make sure to clean and check both the heater and the filters if you have ruled out the above causes and the problem persists.