How to fix F4 error in Fagor dishwasher
- Error: F4
- Description: Water overflow problem detected by the leak protection system. The float switch at the base of the dishwasher has detected water in the tray. In some cases, this switch is activated by humidity.
- Cause: Dirt in dishwasher components, such as filters or drain tubes.
- Solution: Unplug the dishwasher from the electrical outlet, check the condition of the parts, and clean them if necessary. Try plugging in the dishwasher again and running a normal wash cycle. If the error persists, it will be necessary for a specialized technician to check and possibly replace the float switch.
Steps to solve the F4 error in a Fagor dishwasher
- Unplug the dishwasher: Before starting any work on your dishwasher, it is important to unplug it from the electrical outlet to avoid any electrical risks.
- Check dishwasher parts: Once you have disconnected the dishwasher from the power, it is important to check the dishwasher parts to determine if there is any obstruction or dirt. Pay special attention to the filter and drain tube. If you find any type of obstruction, you must carefully clean the parts to remove the dirt.
- Plug in the dishwasher: Once you have cleaned the parts and verified that there are no obstructions, plug in the dishwasher and run a normal wash cycle to verify that the equipment is working correctly. If the F4 error has disappeared, then you have solved the problem.
- Contact a specialized technician: If the F4 error persists, there may be a problem with the float switch at the base of the dishwasher. In this case, it is necessary for a specialized technician to check and replace the float switch if necessary.
How to reset Fagor dishwasher in case of F4 error
Below are the steps necessary to reset the Fagor dishwasher in case the F4 error appears:
- Unplug the dishwasher from the electrical outlet: First, it is important to disconnect the dishwasher from the electrical outlet to be able to manipulate it safely.
- Wait a few minutes: Once you have disconnected the dishwasher from the electrical outlet, wait a few minutes before plugging it back in.
- Plug in the dishwasher: After waiting a few minutes, plug the dishwasher back into the electrical outlet.
- Run a normal wash cycle: Once you have plugged in the dishwasher, run a normal wash cycle to check if the F4 error has been resolved.
In conclusion, the F4 error in a Fagor dishwasher may be due to a water overflow problem due to dirt in some parts of the dishwasher. To solve it, the corresponding parts should be checked and cleaned, and if the error persists, a specialized technician should check and possibly replace the float switch at the base of the dishwasher. You can also try resetting the dishwasher and checking the rubber hose for dirt. By following these steps, you can solve the F4 error and enjoy your Fagor dishwasher in full operation.