- Error: Error 19 Charging
- Description: The iRobot Roomba vacuum cleaner displays error 19 charging when the charging time has expired.
- Cause: The battery may be disconnected or the charging contacts may be dirty.
- Solution: Remove and reinstall the battery to restore the connection. Clean the charging contacts to ensure a good connection.
The iRobot Roomba vacuum cleaner is an intelligent device that autonomously facilitates home cleaning. However, it may sometimes encounter errors that prevent proper functioning. One of these errors is error 19 charging, which indicates that the charging time has expired. In this article, we will explore the possible causes of this error and provide solutions to resolve it.
Description of Error 19 Charging
When the Roomba robot displays error 19 charging, it means that the charging time has expired and it cannot continue with its normal operation. This error can be caused by different factors, such as a disconnected battery or dirty charging contacts.
Causes of Error 19 Charging
There are two possible causes for error 19 charging on the iRobot Roomba vacuum cleaner:
- Disconnected battery: If the Roomba’s battery is not properly connected, the robot will not receive the necessary charge for its operation. It is important to ensure that the battery is correctly installed and connected.
- Dirty charging contacts: The charging contacts on the robot and the charging base can accumulate dirt, dust, or residue that hinders a good electrical connection. This can cause the robot to not receive the proper charge and display error 19 charging.
Solutions for Error 19 Charging
Below are the recommended solutions to fix error 19 charging on the iRobot Roomba vacuum cleaner:
- Remove and reinstall the battery: To restore the battery connection, it is necessary to remove it from the robot and reinstall it. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions to safely perform this procedure.
- Clean the charging contacts: The charging contacts on the robot and the charging base must be clean and free of dirt to ensure a good electrical connection. Use a soft, dry cloth to carefully clean the contacts. Avoid using liquids or chemicals that may damage the electronic components.
If after performing these solutions, error 19 charging persists, it is recommended to contact iRobot’s Customer Service for further assistance. They will be able to provide specific guidance and personalized solutions to resolve the problem.
Error 19 charging on the iRobot Roomba vacuum cleaner can be caused by a disconnected battery or dirty charging contacts. To fix this error, it is important to remove and reinstall the battery, as well as clean the charging contacts. If the problem persists, it is advisable to contact iRobot’s Customer Service for additional assistance.
Remember that regular maintenance and proper cleaning of your Roomba robot can help prevent errors and ensure optimal performance. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions and consult the user manual for more information on the care and maintenance of your vacuum cleaner robot.
Enjoy a clean and worry-free home with your iRobot Roomba vacuum cleaner!