How to eliminate E17 error in Balay washing machine?
- Error: E17
- Description: Water supply problem.
- Solution: Check that the tap is open. Make sure the water pressure is not too low. Request information from the local water supply company. Check that the tap is not clogged. Make sure the entrance hose filter is not clogged. Make sure the entrance hose is not bent or twisted
If you have a Balay washing machine and the E17 error code appears, don’t worry, it’s not a serious problem. This error indicates that there is an issue with the water supply. Here’s what you can do to fix it.
Causes of the E17 error on your Balay washing machine
The E17 error code indicates that the washing machine is not receiving water correctly. Possible causes include:
- The water tap is closed or not completely open.
- The water pressure is too low.
- The water tap is blocked.
- The inlet hose is bent or twisted.
- The inlet hose filter is blocked.
- Problems with the water supply in your area.
Solutions for the E17 error on your Balay washing machine
If your Balay washing machine displays the E17 error code, there are several things you can do before calling a technician. Follow these steps to fix the problem:
- Disconnect the washing machine from the power supply and close the water tap.
- Make sure that the inlet hoses and tubes are clean and free of obstructions. If you find any obstacles, remove them carefully.
- Check that the water tap is completely open and that the water pressure is sufficient.
- If the water tap is blocked, clean it with a damp cloth.
- If the inlet hose is bent or twisted, straighten it carefully.
- Check the inlet hose filter. If it’s blocked, clean it with water and a soft brush.
- Reconnect the washing machine to the power supply and open the water tap.
- Start the washing machine to check if the E17 error code has disappeared.
By following these steps, you should be able to fix the E17 error on your Balay washing machine. If the problem persists, there may be an issue with the water supply in your area. In this case, contact your local water supply company for additional information.
Remember to keep the hoses and tubes of your washing machine clean and free of obstructions to prevent problems like this. Also, it’s recommended to clean the washing machine filter regularly to prevent blockages and improve its performance.