Description: The washing machine doesn’t fill with water properly.
Cause: Issues with the tap, inlet hose, drainage, or drain filter.
Solution: Check and correct possible obstructions or faulty connections in the water filling and drainage system.
What Does Error E10 Mean?
Error E10 on your AEG washing machine is like a cry for help, signaling, “Hey, I’m not getting water as I should!” This typically occurs when the washer starts operating and needs water to initiate the washing cycle.
Steps to Resolve Error E10
Check the Water Tap
- Ensure the water tap from which the washing machine draws water is fully open. If it’s partially closed, water pressure may be insufficient, causing the error.
Inspect the Inlet Hose
- Examine the hose connecting the tap to the washing machine. Ensure it’s securely connected without any bends that could block water flow. Confirm it’s in perfect condition.
Clean the Drain Filter
- If the washing machine doesn’t drain properly, the issue may lie in the drain filter. It can accumulate lint and other debris, hindering water drainage. Carefully clean it following your washer’s manual instructions.
Verify the Drainage Hose
- Ensure the drainage hose is correctly connected and free of obstructions. Incorrect placement can cause issues both during water filling and drainage.
Need Professional Help?
If you reside in Madrid or the Community of Madrid and can’t resolve the error, you can contact ATEM at 91 365 47 47, and they will take care of repairing your AEG washing machine.
- Difficulty Level: Medium. If you’re not confident in performing these steps, it’s better to contact a professional.
- AEG Spare Parts: If you need any replacement parts, make sure they are compatible with your AEG washing machine model.
- Comments: If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment, and we’ll assist you as much as possible.
Remember that there’s no one-size-fits-all solution, so if the problem persists after following these steps, it might be necessary to inspect more technical components like the solenoid valve or the electronic board. In that case, it’s best to seek the help of a specialized technician.
We hope these tips help, and you can use your AEG washing machine without any issues!