How to eliminate error F04 in Siemens washing machine?
- Error: F04
- Description: Water drainage problem.
- Solution: – Disconnect the washing machine and unplug it from the current.
– Close the water intake.
– Open the lid where the filter is located.
– Remove the filter plug and check its interior.
– Check the pump propeller located in the same hole as the filter in case it was stuck.
– Tilt the washer back and check the hose connected to the drain pump to see if it is folded or obstructed.
– Check the thick hose that leaves the Cuba.
If the error is due to an electrical failure:
– Verify that the drain pump arrives enough with a voltmeter.
– If there is no voltage, the problem can be the electronic module or a problem in the wiring.
– If there is tension, the problem will be the pump and it will have to be replaced.
Disconnect the washing machine and unplug it from the current:
1. First, disconnect the washer from the electric current.
2. Next, unplug the feed cable from the washer from the power outlet.
Close the water intake:
1. Close the water passage key that is connected to the washing machine. This will prevent the washing machine from between new water while doing the maintenance.
Open the lid where the filter is located:
1. Locate the filter cover at the bottom of the washing machine.
2. Open the filter cover to access the interior of it.
Remove the filter plug and check its interior:
1. Remove the plug from the filter from its location.
2. Inspect the interior of the filter to see if it is clogged by some type of residue.
3. If the filter is clogged, clean the waste inside it.
Check the pump propeller located in the same hole as the filter in case it was stuck:
1. Locate the water pump in the hole where the filter is located.
2. Inspect the pump propeller to see if it is stuck by some type of residue.
3. If the propeller is stuck, clean the waste inside it.
The hose connected to the drain pump can be bent or obstructed, preventing the water from draining correctly. The thick hose that leaves the Cuba can also be obstructed, which will prevent the water from draining correctly.
To verify the drain pump current, a serial voltmeter must be connected with the pump and measure the voltage. If there is no voltage, then the problem can be in the electronic module or in the wiring. If there is tension, then the problem will be in the pump and should be replaced.
If you fail to resolve the error of your Siemens washing machine, we recommend that you contact Siemens’ technical or specialist service. Siemens has a team of expert professionals who can advise you and help you solve any problem that may arise with your washing machine.