How to eliminate E02 error in Candy washing machine?
- Error: E02
- Description: Problems with water collection. It is possible that the water does not enter the washing machine tank. The amount of water during the established time does not reach the desired one. That is, it is less than what is needed to complete the program. The amount of water that is needed to complete the program is exceeded.
- Cause: Blockage or obstruction in the fill valve, malfunctioning fill valve, damaged water level sensor, and broken electronic controller.
- Solution: There is an obstruction or blocking in the filling valve. The filling valve is out of service. The level sensor (level switch) or its connections are damaged. The electronic controller is broken.
Description of E02 error on Candy washing machine
The E02 error code on a Candy washing machine indicates issues related to water intake during the wash cycle. In this case, water might not be entering the machine’s tank properly. This means that the amount of water being filled during the set time doesn’t reach the desired level to complete the wash program. On the other hand, it could also be that an excessive amount of water is being filled, surpassing what’s needed for the wash cycle.
Cause of E02 error on Candy washing machine
There are several possible causes behind the E02 error code on a Candy washing machine:
- Blockage or obstruction in the fill valve: If the fill valve is blocked or obstructed, water flow might be restricted, leading to issues in properly filling the washing machine’s tank.
- Malfunctioning fill valve: If the fill valve itself is defective or malfunctioning, it can cause problems with the water supply to the appliance.
- Damaged water level sensor: The water level sensor, also known as the level switch, plays a crucial role in controlling water filling in the washing machine. If this component is damaged or its connections are compromised, it could result in the E02 error.
- Broken electronic controller: The electronic controller is the brain behind the washing machine’s operation. If it’s faulty, it can generate errors in the filling process and trigger the error code in question.
Solution to E02 error on Candy washing machine
Fortunately, there are steps you can take to resolve the E02 error code on your Candy washing machine. Below are the possible solutions based on the mentioned causes:
- Blockage or obstruction in the fill valve: If you suspect an obstruction is affecting water flow, first disconnect the washing machine from the power source. Then, inspect the fill valve for any foreign objects that might be blocking its operation. If you find anything, carefully remove it. Make sure the valve is clean and clear before attempting the wash cycle again.
- Malfunctioning fill valve: If you determine that the fill valve is defective, you may need to replace it. For this, we recommend contacting Candy’s authorized service or an experienced appliance repair professional. Installing a new valve should be done with caution to ensure proper functionality.
- Damaged water level sensor: If the water level sensor is damaged, it might also require replacement. Just like with the fill valve, seeking assistance from a qualified technician for safe and precise repair is recommended. Handling electronic components without experience can lead to further damage.
- Broken electronic controller: If you suspect the electronic controller is the root of the problem, it’s advisable to get in touch with Candy’s service or a certified professional. Repairing advanced electronic components should be carried out by experts to avoid further damage.