How to eliminate E03 error in HOOVER washing machine?
- Error: E03
- Description: – Drain problem – Water does not leave the washing machine at all or does it very slowly.
- Cause: Blockages in the drain pump, drain filter, or drain hose.
- Solution: There has been an interruption or violation of the drain pump wiring or has failed. The washing machine sensor has been unusable. For example, you can give incorrect signs. The drainage system may be obstructed. NOKETS, HOSE OR CONTRACTED DRAINAGE PUMP FILTER.
If your Hoover washing machine displays the error code “E03” or the LED lights on its control panel blink three times, it indicates a drainage issue with the appliance. Fortunately, this problem can be resolved, and in this article, we will explain how to fix it.
What does the E03 code mean in a Hoover washing machine?
The E03 error code in a Hoover washing machine indicates a drainage problem. There are several possible causes that can prevent the Hoover washing machine from draining properly. Below, we explain what you should do to fix it:
How to diagnose and fix the E03 error code in a Hoover washing machine
- Safety first: Make sure you have turned off the appliance and disconnected it from the power before attempting any repairs.
- Remove the drain filter and clean it to remove any obstructions. (Place a towel underneath, as water may come out).
- Check for obstructions in the drain pump and remove them if found.
- Verify that the drain hose is free from blockages.
- Check the wiring of the drain pump.
- Ensure there are no obstructions in the drain pipe.
- If you have just installed the washing machine, check if there is a cap on the drain pipe under the sink. Some sinks have a cap to prevent water leaks when there is no washing machine installed. Make sure to remove this cap before connecting the washing machine.
If you have removed an obstruction from the drain pump and the error still appears when turning on the washing machine, you may need to replace the pump as it could have burned out due to the obstruction. Otherwise, after following the above steps, the error should have disappeared.
Steps to fix error E03
- Turn off and unplug your washing machine from the power outlet to avoid any issues or accidents.
- Remove the drain filter and clean it under the tap. If the filter is damaged, it should be replaced with a new one.
- Check the drain pump and ensure that there are no obstructions. Make sure that the pump’s impellers are in good condition and rotate smoothly.
- Verify that the drain hose is free from blockages and not damaged or bent.
- Inspect the wiring and connections of the drain pump to ensure they are not damaged.
- Ensure that the drainage tube is not obstructed or bent and check that the water flow is correct.
- If you have followed all these steps and still cannot resolve the error, we recommend contacting the nearest authorized service center.
The E03 error code in a Hoover washing machine indicates a drainage problem. By following the steps mentioned above, you can solve this problem on your own. Always remember to take necessary precautions, and if you cannot fix the error, it is advisable to contact an authorized service center. Keeping your washing machine in good condition and performing regular maintenance will help prevent future issues of this kind.