How to eliminate the error E2 in Midea washing machine?
- Error: E2
- Description: The lid is open. The washing machine is not level.
- Solution: Close the lid. Leave the washing machine
The E2 error in Midea washing machines indicates that the lid is open or the washer is not levelled. This prevents the washer from functioning correctly for safety reasons, to prevent spills or damage.
Possible causes of the error
- The lid or door of the washer is open or not closed properly.
- The washer is not levelled, preventing the door from closing properly.
- In some cases, the door sensor may be damaged or faulty, detecting that the door is open when it is not.
Solutions to fix the E2 error
- Close the lid or door of the washer completely. Make sure it is not obstructed and can be closed fully.
- Level the washer using adjustable legs or a bubble level. The washer should be levelled from side to side and front to back to function correctly.
- Reset the washer by unplugging it for 30 seconds to restart the electronic components. This may reset the door sensor.
- Verify the door sensor and safety switch. If the sensor or switch is faulty, it needs to be repaired or replaced to resolve the error. This requires expertise in appliance repair, so it is recommended to contact a technician.
- If the E2 error persists after trying these solutions, there may be an electrical or other component problem in the washer that requires technical repair. Contact Midea support or take the washer to a qualified technician for repair.
Other error codes in Midea washing machine
How to eliminate the error Prevent the smell in the washing machine measures? Error: Prevent the smellDescription: Prevent the smellCause: Solution: Periodically run a tub cleaning cycle to clean the ...
How to eliminate the error there is no water or not enough water in measures? Error: There is no water or there is not enough waterDescription: There is no water or there ...
How to eliminate the washer error stops in measures? Error: Washing machine stopsDescription: Washing machine stopsCause: Solution: Make sure the outlet is an outlet that works. Because of her safety, ...