How to eliminate EU error in Samsung washing machine?
- Error: UE
- Description: The centrifugate does not work or the washing machine is not well balanced.
- Solution: Make sure the clothes are distributed uniformly. Check that the washing machine is placed on a flat and stable surface. Redistributes the load.
If you own a Samsung washing machine and you have seen the EU error code on the screen, it is important for you to know that this means that there is a problem with the spin or that the washing machine is not well balanced. Don’t worry, in this article we explain how to fix it step by step.
Here are the steps to follow to solve this problem:
Remove the shipping bolts.
Before using the washing machine, be sure to remove the shipping bolts. These bolts are used to secure the drum during transportation of the washer and should be removed before using it at home. Failure to do so could cause problems such as UE error.
Distribute the load of laundry evenly.
Make sure the load of laundry is evenly distributed around the washer tub. It is important to avoid accumulating laundry on one side only, as this can unbalance the washer during spinning. If necessary, redistribute the load to make sure it is well balanced.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the washer door and check the load of laundry.
- Separate the clothes that have accumulated on one side only.
- Redistribute the clothes evenly around the tub.
Place the washer on a flat, stable surface.
Verify that the washer is on a flat, solid surface. If necessary, use the adjustment feet to level the washer properly. It is recommended that you use a wrench to adjust the legs properly.
Follow these steps to make sure the washer is properly leveled:
- Place a level on the top of the washer to check for levelness.
- Adjust the legs of the washer with a wrench until it is level.
- Check again with the level to make sure the washer is properly leveled.
By following these steps, you should be able to fix the UE error on your Samsung washing machine and ensure that it is operating optimally. If the problem persists, we recommend contacting Samsung Technical Support for further assistance.