How to eliminate error F0 E5 in Whirlpool washing machine?
- Error: F0 E5
- Description: Imbalance in drum load
- Solution: Remove the garments and balance the load, check shock absorbers.
If your Whirlpool washer has displayed error F0 E5, it means that the load is unbalanced. The washer is running a load balance correction routine. The best thing to do is to let the washer continue this routine and wait for it to finish. However, there are some solutions you can try to prevent the error from recurring in the future.
How to solve the F0 E5 error in Whirlpool washing machine
- If the dial is blinking and the washer has stopped, redistribute the load, close the lid and press START/PAUSE. You may notice that the load is extremely wet, which could have been the cause of the error.
- Avoid washing individual items. If you have to wash something like a rug or denim jacket, balance the load by adding a few extra items.
- Check that the washer is level with all four legs in full contact with the floor.
- Adding wet items to the washer or adding more water to the basket could unbalance the washer. Make sure items are dry before putting them in the washer and do not add more water than necessary.
- Use the Bedding/Large cycle with the Deep Water Wash option for large, non-absorbent items such as comforters or polyester-filled jackets. Other items are not suitable for this cycle, but for a regular cycle.
By following these tips, you can prevent your Whirlpool washer load from becoming unbalanced and avoid the F0 E5 error in the future. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to contact a qualified technician for further assistance.