How to eliminate the F03 error in Hisense washing machine?
- Error: F03
- Description: Draining fault
- Cause: Problem with the drain hose or pump
- Solution: Inspect and clean the drain hose and pump
Error F03 in detail
When the F03 error code appears on the display screen of your Hisense front-load washer, it indicates a problem related to the drain hose or pump. These are the two main components that ensure proper water drainage from the washer.
Obstructed drain hose
A common cause of the F03 error is an obstructed drain hose. If the hose is blocked by debris or residue, the water won’t be able to drain properly, resulting in the error.
Issues with the pump
The washer’s drain pump is responsible for removing water from the tub. If there’s a problem with the pump, such as a blockage or malfunction, it won’t be able to efficiently expel the water, leading to the F03 error code.
If you encounter the F03 error on your Hisense washer, here’s a step-by-step guide to resolve it:
- Turn off the washer: Make sure the washer is turned off and disconnected from the power source before performing any manipulation.
- Inspect the drain hose: Locate the drain hose at the back of the washer. Check for visible obstructions such as lint, debris, or any other foreign objects. If you find any obstructions, carefully remove them.
- Check the drain pump: The drain pump is located at the bottom of the washer. Remove the front panel or access cover to reach the pump. Check for obstructions in the pump and remove anything that may be causing the issue.
- Clean the hose and pump: Once you’ve identified and removed any obstructions, it’s recommended to clean both the drain hose and drain pump. Use warm water and a soft brush to remove accumulated residue.
- Reassemble and test: After cleaning the hose and pump, reassemble all parts and ensure they are properly secured. Connect the washer to the power source and turn it on. Run a washing cycle to verify if the F03 error has been resolved.
If you continue to experience the F03 error after following these steps, we recommend contacting the authorized Hisense service technicians for further assistance.
Always remember to follow appropriate safety measures when working with appliances, and if you’re not comfortable performing the troubleshooting process yourself, it’s best to seek help from a trained professional.
We hope this guide has been helpful and that you can successfully resolve the F03 error on your Hisense washer. Enjoy smooth operation of your appliance!